- 1. As per CBSE guidelines under CCE, there will be four Formative Assessments. The 1st Summative Assessment will be held in the month of September and the SA-II in the month of March every year
- 2. It is compulsory for all the students to appear in all the above mentioned assessments without fail.
- 3. Students has to secure at least ‘D’ grade (33%-40%) marks or 4.0 grade points) in all the academic subjects individually to qualify for the next higher class.
- 4. Overall grade secured by a student in each academic subject of scholastic area will be calculated as per his/her performance in Formative Assessments and Summative Assessments carrying the weightage of all in the final results.
FA-1- (10%) + FA-2-(10%) + SA-1-(30%)
FA-3- (10%) + FA-4-(10%) + SA-2-(30%)
- 5. Minimum of 80% attendance in school is the pre-requisite for a students to get promotion to the next higher class.