The students are divided into four houses from Standard I onwards and each house has a House Master and Asst. House Master, House Representative headed by a group of teachers. All the houses shall perform the following duties by rotation.
- To conduct the morning assembly.
- To collect and prepare news of International, National, School and Sports events and also write a thought of the day on the blackboard meant for the purpose.
- To deliver the thought in the form of a short speech in the assembly.
- To check the latecomers and mark in the diary.
- To help in maintaining order and discipline during the recess period.
- To look after the general cleanliness of the school.
- To check the students uniform.
- To participate enthusiastically in all intra-house and inter house contests.
- To be proud of own house and always work for its healthy tradition.
- To help in maintaining discipline on occasion of school functions.
- To help the school authorities in organizing various school functions and making suitable arrangements for them.
- To contribute effectively to the beautification of the campus.