A WORD TO PARENTS
Dear Parent Thank you very much for entrusting us with the care of your child. Your child is the most precious asset of the school and his / her all round development is our aim. Your help and co-operation are essential in realizing this. In the tri-polar system of education you are expected to play an equally significant role along with the teachers in the personality development of the child. Hence you are requested to extend a positive response in the following areas:
- Send your child regularly to school. An irregular child loses track of the lessons and remains backward.
- Provide him with neat and clean well pressed uniform with well polished shoes. He / she should be the smartest child of the school.
- Provide all necessary text books, note books, reference books and other accessories in time. All the books should be covered in brown sheets and labelled, always.
- Encourage him to speak in English at school as well as at home. Good communicating abilities prove highly beneficial in career building.
- Go through the communication from the school daily for follow-up action.
- If the child suffers from any serious problem – mental, physical or emotional – bring it to the notice of the teachers so that special care is taken while dealing with him / her.
- Attend all the meetings besides the Second Saturday Meeting and get the first hand information about your child's performance and behavior from the teachers.
- Check your child's bag regularly for unwanted books, papers, magazines, photographs, CDs etc.
- Pay all the dues in time.
- Discourage your child from carrying costly things to school.
- Teach your child to be humble, sociable, polite and prompt.
- Refrain from negative criticism of teachers in the presence of the child.
- Please ensure that all articles and personal belongings of the child bear his / her name, class, section etc. The school will not be responsible for unclaimed articles claimed by a wrong person. Moreover, if lost articles are not claimed within a week, the school will not be responsible for them.
- An advance notice of minimum 3 days in the form of a written application to the office is imperative for issuing any certificate. Such certificates are, however issued only during the working hours of the school after verifying the clearance of all the dues.